1. From Dawn at The Quiet Whispers Of A British Angel, I got sucked in to the 100 Most Common English Words challenge. There's also a 50 largest countries challenge - I did better at that than the words one, strange... warning - addictive!
2. From Acadia at Superficial Gallery: Want your computer screen cleaned? Here's an excellent tool to help you out :) [A similar but slightly less effective one here. Click!!] warning - hilarious!
3. Also from Acadia: The Duck Game. (Dave, I immediately thought of you & your artificial duck!) I made it past Level 14 but was then stumped. If *you* do better, tell me! warning - music lulls you into spending MORE time than your realise!
4. From Melissa at Your Fun Family: A Vision Test that tests more, or other than, your vision! I got into a few questions at Level 3 before hitting a wall, maybe you can do better? warning - puzzling!
5. Didn't take note of who (whom?) I'd gotten this gem from: Unnecessary Knowledge. Just hit the generate button for seemingly bottomless trivia, like "The only man in ZZ Topp without a beard has the last name Beard" and "A group of ravens is called a murder". warning - total time waster!
6. and before you think all I'm doing is pointing you towards time wasters, here's a jaw-dropping account of how much effort, time and care goes into the crafting of wedding cakes, in this case, an ivory wedding dress cake. Found on Wedding Cake Hints warning - may make you want to get married all over again!
... and we'll stop at seven because I'm tired and this post has more links than an average chain-link fence:
7. finally, the titular breakfast list found at 'Story' the Great, who funnily enough didn't actually fill in his breakfast, LoL!. warning - may influence you to participate!
The Longest Breakfast Menu List
Everyone likes to start their day with a comfort food for breakfast. What kind of food do you take? This would be a good way to find out your blogger friends’ favourite food for breakfast.
All you need to do is to put your name down, the country you are in and your favourite breakfast meal. Let’s see how we can have this breakfast ‘menu’ travelled all around cyberspace and learn what each blogger living in different country and what do they eat for breakfast. This meme was created by a little lady with a penchant to spy around little baskets while marketing. Her favourite breakfast of the day is none other than Roti Prata, an Indian flat bread. What about you? What is your favourite breakfast meal of the day?1. Spymama, Singapore - Roti Prata 2. CaramelCorn, Singapore - Half Boiled Eggs and Toast 3. Proud Mommy, Philippines - Fried Rice, Ham and Scrambled Egg 4. It's My Party, Dubai - sunny side-up egg, frankfurters and glass of orange juice 5. Chubz, Philippines - Pan de Sal with bacon or ham and a glass of juice 6. Lord Story 7. *lynne*, USA - eggs, either over-easy or cheesy "dirty" scrambled with turkey sausage and hash browns. 8. You next?
Wanna participate? Just copy between the ** and paste to your site. Please try to keep the links intact too; me being me, I followed the list back to its source in order to have all the links in place. Yes, I *am* a freak sometimes!!
Have a good weekend, y'all!