Saturday, July 30, 2022

Align

It's been a while, thanks to a Shamanic Breathwork Workshop last weekend, recovery from that, packing the kids for their extended time with their father, doing the handoff, then finding myself in the kidfree vacuum.   



 

I am happy to report that I am doing well with the non-hustling, although I'm struggling with the alignment part. I'm in a limbo of sorts. I have about a week of kidfree time, and I have some deliverables done, and it's a challenge to not keep asking myself what else I can do while the kids are out of my hair, and to instead just ... chill ... and do this rest, recovery, and reflection thing.

Instead, I am spending a lot of time binge watching the rebooted Charmed series (currently in early Season 3), even as it has gotten rather boring for me. I'm seeing glimpses and memories of Angel as I watch, too. I still want to see it through to the end. Thank goodness there's just this and Season 4 to go, LoL. Then what do I do?

Lynne
7:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...