Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Orange you glad …

So I bought some (orange) yarn, I suspect it might not be the right kind, but I couldn't find the specific brand I'd been recommended. Oh well. Managed to figure out enough to make a line of stitches ...


 ... but faltered when it was time to "turn around." More YouTube tutorials are in my future, for sure.

Now, orange you glad I'm keeping y'all up to date on my crochet?

And that "orange" joke makes my kids moan groan cringe you name it, I've overused it so much I keep using it precisely because it's "my" bad joke now, LoL!

Lynne 
7:10am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...