Saturday, July 09, 2022

Work update

 A quick note for today. It's a busy weekend as over the summer I am using my fortnightly kidfree weekends for either work (I'm still a massage therapist) or self-care (Shamanic Breathwork). Today is a work weekend.

Speaking of work... I decided recently to give up my room in BloNo, in addition to throwing in the towel on Yomassage(R), and focus on making a living via the local massage salon where I work when the kids are in school. I'm slowly moving stuff out, selling stuff off. I tried doing this all alone thing, but just didn't have the capacity at this time to give it my all. So I'll withdraw, recoup, and try again in a couple of years. I'm not beating myself up over it: I tried, it didn't work out, I'm moving on.

Currently wearing: one of my massage shirts "KEEP CALM AND LET THE MASSAGE THERAPIST HANDLE IT" 


Peace out

Lynne

Saturday July 9th 2022, 7:05am

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...