Thursday, September 08, 2011

Apples!

I'm supposed to be studying & reviewing for my Massage Therapy board exam... so it makes *total* sense that I'm putting together this apples-to-apples comparison of my big 'lil man instead. [click to embiggen the pix]

First, from a few weeks ago, we have what I thought was an apples-to-apples comparison, only to realise it might more properly be termed a Fuji to McIntosh comparison:The monkey swing is about the only constant: the comparison is still valid, but the geek in me wanted to reduce the 'noise' and produce what might be called a Gala to Gala comparison:
*grin!* The geek in me is satisfied, and I hope my few readers out there are mollified by these pix, making up for my continued blog absence.

I *will* be back!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww. Gees, he's coming along nicely! What a big boy he is now! :) Isn't it fun? Well, I mean most of the time--when you aren't pooped, pooped on, and cleaning poop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin! Actually life is easing up quite a bit now... he poops maybe once a day; he needs food every 3-4 hours; he's almost kinda sleeping through the night; he smiles, coos, and thinks life is just one funny thing after another... it's almost enough to counter his bouts of utter gremlinity at bedtime (and I think it just means we need to put him down sooner, so will be easing into that... poor daddy tho, that means even less interactive time with the kid!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your site.. Love reading your posts.. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...