Friday, November 30, 2007

tagged!

I have some eggventures to blog about, plus early season greetings from across the pond to share... maybe next post... right now, I got tagged the same meme by both Neome and MOmmykin, figured I'll address that now....

... the 38 things meme

  1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
    Kosh and I had a good belly laugh last night, can't remember what the joke was tho

  2. What were you doing at 0800?
    since it's 0654 as I type this (what does the "o" stand for? o my gawd it's early!!! name that quote!), I'll answer for yesterday - ASLEEP, feeling like crap due to this pseudo cold I've been battling.

  3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    unloading clean dishes from the dishwasher

  4. What happened to you in 2006?
    got married

  5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
    something along the lines of "buh bye", to Kosh, as he got out the car (I drove his late ass to work this morning)

  6. How many beverages did you have today?
    again, it's just the start of the day, but I've had maybe two mouthfuls of H2O and a mug of raspberry leaf tea.

  7. What color is your hairbrush?
    don't have a hairbrush. have a large-toothed comb thingy. it's green.

  8. What was the last thing you paid for?
    thai food two days ago. and paid for it again in the bathroom a few times yesterday, LoL!

  9. Where were you last night?
    a-chillin on the couch with the hubs

  10. What color is your front door?
    a dark green

  11. Where do you keep your change?
    I try to use credit card as much as possible to AVOID having change :p

  12. What’s the weather like today?
    according to the Google desktop widget thingy, it's currently 36F while today's high is 37F. Fun!

  13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
    Ben & Jerry's DUBLIN MUDSLIDE, it's the shizznit!

  14. What excites you?
    That's what Kosh would like to know ;-)

  15. Do you want to cut your hair?
    absofragginlutely! might do that today, actually.

  16. Are you over the age of 25?
    yeah, by like a decade

  17. Do you talk a lot?
    it really depends on the company and environment, but usually no, I prefer to listen and observe

  18. Do you watch the O.C.?
    N.O.

  19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
    yes, one of the few sultans-of-con I worked with that seemed to fit the assignment

  20. Do you make up your own words?
    kinda. I've picked up Kosh's quirk of muttering gibberish, usually but not limited to when stretching.

  21. Are you a jealous person?
    definitely, but I've not been at its mercy for a long long time, thankfully

  22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
    aini ;-)

  23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
    krista ;-)

  24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
    my insurance agent

  25. What does the last text message you received say?
    i won't share contents, but it's also from my insurance agent. we have some stuff to work out...

  26. Do you chew on your straw?
    nope. I think I might have had a phase a long long time ago tho

  27. Do you have curly hair?
    nope. straight/wavy

  28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
    i'm going to pot!! got lots of clay to finish playing with before the last official day of class next week...

  29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
    frankly, I stay away from emotionally draining people, and that includes rude folks, so I have to say "no one"

  30. What was the last thing you ate?
    a slice of Entenmann's Cheese Danish Twist (comfort food for the crappy fever/cold)

  31. Will you get married in the future?
    probably not, I do plan on sticking with Kosh :-)

  32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
    (goes to Netflix history to refresh memory) Ben-Hur, I suppose (felt totally gypped by the ending!).

  33. Is there anyone you like right now?
    In what way?

  34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
    you mean non-dishwasher style? A few days ago.

  35. Are you currently depressed?
    mayyyyyybe......

  36. Did you cry today?
    nooooo... rarely do I do that anyway

  37. Why did you answer and post this?
    because I got tagged TWICE and I figured I might as well go for it

  38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
    hmmm... okay, let's see.... I don't usually tag, but...
    - lion3ss
    - elisette
    - jeff a.k.a. Harmonica Man
    - mithz (maybe this'll jolt him out of his lack-o-blogging!?)
    - dawn

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure #33 was supposed to be a yes/no question. Please elaborate on what you meant by "in what way?" ;-)

    So hey, a painlessly easy meme to complete. I may just take you up on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne! I beat you to it!

    I actually got tagged by this just recently, and completed it lol. My answers can be found right here

    On another note, you were tagged by me yesterday for a birthday meme post :P

    http://retardedrugrat.wordpress.com/2007/11/29/birthday-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. not-relevant, but you have to hear dis!
    a long time ago, so long it hasn't happened yet, i think you commented on my world-changing, life-transforming blog saying you'd put me on your blogroll. i believe the link has since, disappeared. i am just wondering if you're still interested in the link exchange, but please do not feel obliged. if you do, then you might as well go the whole hog and give me your phone number and we can exchange more than links.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...