Thursday, January 24, 2008

the cat is like Britney Spears...

... because she did it again.

pee.

this time, ON MY BAG!

ruining my Spanish workbooks,

and of course I'm not going to try to salvage the bag,
which now reeks of pee.

It's not even a separation anxiety thing, it's more of an "ooh, here's a different surface to pee on, let's do that!" thing.

I guess that'll teach me to not leave my bag on the floor, close to but not by the front door???!!

aarrrggghhhhhh!

... and now I need to find a replacement bag.

I've been half-tempted by this, but wonder if they have a more "messenger bag" style, and less ugly, LoL!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...