Thursday, June 02, 2011

more Nova Naranek news

Yikes, I really do NOT have the frame of mind to be blogging nowadays... I'm having enough trouble getting the kid on a regular feeding schedule, and me on a pumping schedule. As a result, milk supply has totally dwindled since we brought the kid home from the NICU, resulting in stress, resulting in dwindling supplies, ... ... ugh. And I have a LOT of stuff to fill y'all in on... and even if my few readers aren't interested in the details, I do want to document my thoughts on the whole pre- ante- and post-natal experience. You have been warned!

But anyway... here's my Twitter birth announcement from a few weeks ago:

That's right, Nova's a boy!
^^ Here he is at about 2 weeks.

I'm totally biased, of course, but I think he's a handsome cutie pie :)

As threatened, more detailed reminiscing in future posts.

Until then, ciao!

6 comments:

  1. I really feel bad that I somehow missed all this but big huge congrats to you and Kosh!

    Maybe it's time to start reading old Tweets instead of just starting where I login on a given day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, pally! Being a newborn is hard and being a new mom is even harder! And breastfeeding isn't as easy as you think or hear about. Just keep going and trying even when you think you cannot--your body will adjust.

    If you are feeling drained, just supplement with one bottle a day. I did that and it freed me up to get some rest and gave my husband some time with the baby as well. It is also a good idea should you be in a situation where you aren't with the baby--perhaps a date???! One bottle a day never killed anyone and it definitely didn't mess with the breastfeeding.

    Hey, if you need help or encouragement--I'm here for ya, pally. Email me at farkel4@yahoo.com and if you want my phone # I'll send it to ya. Sometimes a sympathetic friend who has been through it can help immensely.

    Good luck!! And oh, yeah--you aren't biased--HE IS BEAUTIFUL! AND healthy!!! HOORAY! I'm glad you are both doing well. :)

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Momma, you're definitely not biased there :P

    Congratulations again and again for that beautiful gift you've received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He looks absolutely adorable! I wish you all many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biased? No, don't think so :-)) Looks like a fiesty fighter of a (still little) guy.

    Hard to believe it right now, but enjoy the moments as much as you can... These kids tend to grow up real fast...

    Greetings from all of us from Zurich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, many many congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son. He's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...