Thursday, August 02, 2007

drained

... i don't remember being so drained by the local weather when I was here for 6 months last year! But this time around... yikes! I'm sweating after two steps, and am totally drained of energy halfway through the day! Even after showering in cold water I'm wiping not just water but sweat off of me. B.L.E.A.H! ... I pity the person I'm meeting at 530pm tomorrow - i'll be all stinky sweaty b/c I'll have been out all day by then :p Saturday's going to be a full day too, but at least I'll be with the car, ... sometimes you just can't get enough air conditioning!!

Haven't had my nasi lemak yet... can you believe my digestive system is still out of whack? :( But saturday evening I *will* have cheese naan no matter what :D

Now to recover from a totally unfruitful errand-running morning.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. tried to arrange for this past wednesday but had to cancel what with the dratted fever and all... next week lah, ya?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...