Saturday, August 18, 2007

last call for postcards!

please see HERE for details... remember I just might add a bonus country too... all for free... the only "catch" is that you mention me/the postcard with some linky love to tihs page once you get yr postcard... easy what... so what are you waiting for? :-)

So today was my last torture/massage session... gonna miss getting tortured by 100-year old spoons, suction cups, and recently when I complained about getting this pain in my bloer back upper butt area when walking around KL, I also got totally elbowed in my butt, ouch!!, but you know what, no more twinges when walking after that :-) No pain no gain, my friend! :-)

uh oh... the monitor is on the blink!! I'll post this while I can... bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...