Monday, October 15, 2007

still hooked

I played Sim City till almost 5 this morning. Woke up at 1030am, and am now finding other things to achieve before I head back to my cities, I'm all hooked because I realised depending on the random region generator, you can find cities set up with MANY neighbors - I found one with ELEVEN?!! So now I'm building up to that large square, developing its surroundings first... aarrgghhhhhhh! Helllllllllp!! :P

And on to other news: I found out recently I'd been tagged over a month ago, ooooops! My apologies to Neome, and here's yet another 5 Things meme:

5 Things In My Bag
  1. Snack-sized Zone bars
  2. A pen
  3. A half-empty pack of tissue
  4. A. S. Byatt's The Djinn in the Nightingale's Eye, a book to read for my Fairy Tales class
  5. A bowder blue spiral bound notebook to jot my notes for all my classes




5 Things That Are In My Wallet
  1. money (of "there" and "hidden" varieties)
  2. credit cards
  3. Wallet-sized reference card of Covey's 7 Habits (not that I need it, but I like knowing it's there)
  4. driver's license
  5. library card



5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom
  1. the bedside tables (matching with #2)
  2. the folding screen (matching with #1)
  3. the southwestern motifed bedcovers
  4. the drawer of "my stuff", where I keep everything from hair thingies to bracelets to necklaces
  5. the fully-mirrored closet doors



5 Things I Wish To Do (in my lifetime, I assume?)
  1. Write and publish memoirs and novels
  2. Visit Greenland Iceland (I can't believe I typed the wrong country!!!)
  3. Get a Masters in something: creative writing, maybe?
  4. Achieve true inner peace, inner balance
  5. Lose a substantial amount of body fat



5 Things That I Am Doing Now
  1. errr, typing?
  2. breathing?
  3. sitting?
  4. scratching my arm?
  5. playing with my hair



5 People I Would Like To Tag
    so rarely do I tag people, not gonna bother with it this time either... if you want to continue this, just go ahead and post yr entry in the comments or point me to your site, k?


okay, now back to my cities! Until Kosh gets back from work lah.. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. heheee..yre stuck to the sim..hehe..cannot helep u oledi..plss plsss..dont remind me.. very soon i'll b downloading it frm the cd righttt infront of me nowww

    heh thnks for da tag..sorilah jugak as i oso forgot to actually infm u of the tag heheee

    Greenland?..not so green right the place hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I can't believe I typed Greenland, I mant Iceland! wow, I am sooo nyanyuk!!! :p

    Here's how bad I am: I went ahead and chose a "city" that has like 12 neighbours, and then already went into each one to link them all together with main roads and train tracks plus their neighbors (I think over 20 cities!) and now am going in and actually building the cities now... aiyoyoyoooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathing definitely ranks as one of the top 5 things I am doing right now.

    According to Popular Science, if global warming keeps going at the pace it's at now, Greenland will actually be green soon. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...