Thursday, August 13, 2009

.. so it's Chicago's fault?

Good news!

Tuesday afternoon, Kosh and I hopped in the car and were out of town for about 24hours. Upon waking up yesterday, my hives and itches were practically non-existent!

That's pretty telling: whatever that was triggering the outbreak, it's something(s) I'm exposed to in Chicago / the apartment.

Can't say it's just the new place tho, because the flare-up started in mid-June, while we were still in the previous apartment. So it's something we brought with the move (dust! old cushions, pillows, mattress?); or perhaps something in the Chicago air that's been at a higher than normal level since mid-June?

Something to discuss with the allergist, definitely.

Anyways.. I'm continuing with the pills regimen that previously was struggling to clamp down on the outbreak: hopefully it'll now be able to keep any outbreaks at bay. I have noticed one or two new hives appearing today.

Time for Xyzal and Benadryl!

Ciao!


If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed
or subscribing via email. I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. You might not want to hear this but....Sorry, but it might be your cat.
    I don't trust them kitties.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...