Friday, November 20, 2009

"we've met!" list continues to grow!

I am certainly no social butterfly... though I can do pretty well in small groups... which is why my fortnightly Bloody Mary Mafia sessions work so much better for me than, say, that rather overwhelming Tweet-Up we had last week! But hey, the bottom line is I'm meeting people here in Springfield, and slowly but surely feeling like I have a social life. Yay?


Here are some folk I'd like to add to the "We've Met!" blogroll:
.. and I say "like to add" because, well, as you can see, many of them are Twitterers but not necessarily bloggers. A sign of the times!! No problem, I'll just populate two overlapping lists: the "We've Met!" blogroll on this blog's sidebar, and the WeHaveMet Twitter list.

And actually I've "met" more folk at the Tweet-Up, but didn't really have much chat time, so in my mind they don't count.

Yet.

My objective is to add lots more names to both lists -- always quality over quantity! -- ... preferably without assaulting my default introvertedness too much! :D

Wish me (good) luck with that...

btw, there's an impromptu tweet-up tonight (brainchild of Jeanette!) in combination with the CD release party of a local band, Music for Big Kids (@m4bk). And that photo? Proof that I'm studying for it. Yes, I'm a freak.

Have a great weekend!


If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed
or subscribing via email. I'm on Twitter too!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those lists!! Wow! I'm glad you are doing so well down there.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...