Friday, March 23, 2007

when i'm on a roll...

okay so I've been wanting to change templates for aaaaages now.

last night i finally found something that kinda fitted what I was looking for.

of course, it needs major tweaking before I'd be happy with it.

you can see how it's coming along HERE.

And yes, I'm going to be risking my entire blog history, because this is a "new-blogger" template... it had BETTER NOT lose all my past posts when I finally make the switch!! But no worries, I'll make sure I have back-up copies of *all* my past posts before even attempting to do the changeover. No way am I gonna risk losing over 3.5 years' of posts!

omg 3.5??! wow.. it's been a while, eh?

oh, and at the back of my mind the entire time? "Procrastinator! There's another French test waiting for ya tomorrow morning!! You gotta at least review the material and not take it cold!!"

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...