Friday, March 21, 2008

beaten at my own game??!!

... so I've mentioned that Kosh and I have been playing Boggle quite regularly for the past week or two... I was totally trashing him every round... even in a relatively braindead state I'd still get way more points just because I knew so many more of the "trivial many" "nonsensical" 3-letter words, if nothing else. So last night, same thing,... except that I must have been even more braindead than I realised because... o.m.f.g.... I actually lost a round! I got like 9 to his 13 or so. I am *so* ashamed!! LoL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...