Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#988: I won!

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday??


It was my $5 Starbucks Gift Card I had won by entering a contest organised by Hava, a fellow today.com blogger who has since moved to her own place at Nonfiction Book Review. It was accompanied by a nice little card and note, too :)



Okay, for those who know me, know that I am not a fan of Starbucks, but hey, once in a while I do find myself in one of them places (what to do... no Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in this side of the US!), so it'll come in handy :)

Thanks again, Hava, and all the best in your new digs! If any of you are interested in the stories of a part-time librarian mixed with nonfiction book reviews, do swing on by, k?

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing in a reader,
or via email. I'm on Twitter too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a former Today blogger and I wanted to give you my new address. I added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynne!!! What a sweet post. I'm so glad you got it. I am still working on getting the rest of the prizes out, just because this whole transition thing with Today.com hit me right in the middle of that contest. BAD TIMING, can I just tell you?! Anyway, I'm glad to hear you got it - I always worry about things like that. :-)

    And thanks for the EXCELLENT links to my site. Very helpful. ;-) I'm emailing you right now...

    Hava

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...