Earlier this year, I met up with two Malaysian bloggers:
- Lina, who with three blogs almost rivals me, LoL!
- Chewbies, who blogs at Bubble Tea Conversations
whose names and blogs have finally been added to said blogroll...
I'm happy to add the following to the list:
- Rita, who blogs at Look it's Megryan's Mom
- Lin, who blogs at Duck and Wheel with String (and now we know the story behind it!)
- Lola, who juggles three blogs: her Diner, her Victory Garden, and the interestingly-named Fire Crotch Rocket
So it was just the five of us (plus Kosh, who was at a nearby table pretending not to be listening to us while pretending to study some medical textbook, LoL!), and it was just the right number of people. Yes, I was my usual quiet and listening self, but I don't think that detracted from the conversations. Right, gurls? :D
... I now have 4 more people and 7 more blogs added to the "we've met!" blogroll.
Here's to plenty of new additions in the future!
or subscribing via email. I'm on Twitter too!