Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cat Tales: hissy fit update

If you recall, the other day I typed at y'all about our cat's hissy fits in relation to visiting outside cats ... so guess what sight greeted me this morning as I was about to leave to meet some Springfield Tweeters and Bloggers?!



Yes, there she is, on her favourite perch, totally unfazed that Cat#2 is lounging around on our back porch!

OMG, cat... You decided you like visitors now? Or does the closed window "solve" the batting and scent problems?

"Why u clutching at your eyes, mommy?"


... because I rolled my eyes at you so hard they hurt!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, Thank you so much for spread the word about my survey. I really need all the help I can get as I still have a long way to go before I get my targeted number of respondents. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI THERE!! CUTE CAT!!! =] from blogexplosion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Now she likes it! I'm not surprised!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...