Monday, August 08, 2005

20050808#3: Questions

I'm featuring this blog on NeoWorx's LittleNeo: it's a service provided by the people who have brought you that cool counter there at the sidebar - the one that tracks visitors by countries... anyway, so LittleNeo features a directory of people who sign-up, and we are encouraged to visit each other's sites.

One of them is To Whom It may Concern (which is where I saw the GuestMap service, btw), and one of the articles asked the following questions:

1] You are given $1,000,000, but here's the catch: You must either a) donate it anonymously to a charity or b) give it to a stranger. Which option would you choose, and why? How would you dispose of the money?

2] If you could have free, unlimited service for the rest of your life from an extremely good chef, chauffeur, landscaper/gardener, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal assistant, which would you choose? Why?

3] Do your close friends tend to be older or younger than you? Do you feel that you relate better to people who are older than you, younger than you, or the same age? Why?

4] Would you generally rather be overdressed or underdressed at a party?

5] If you could magically project yourself into the future but NEVER return, would you do it? How about if you could take someone along? Who would you take? How far into the future would you go?



My answers:
1. I'd donate it to a charity. Which in particular, I dunno. One that is known to NOT consume donations for administration costs!

2. I'd go for a masseuse... to have someone massage the tension out of me on a regular basis, for free?? I'd be in heaven!

3. I have a mix of both, tho I think I prefer to be with the younger crowd - they are more open and adventurous, as opposed to the older crowd, who are usually set in their ways. Of course, I am basing this on my exposure at my ex-workplace.

4. Overdressed : so much easier to remove layers than whip out your wand and "accio, clothes!" *grin!*

5. I'm perfectly happy to remain *when* I am right now... this *when* is as good as any: life is what you yourself make it out to be... no need to go hunting for "something more fulfilling / different / whatever"...

~~
anyone wanna share their responses?
~~

for those who didn't get the reference: #4 referred to a Harry Potter spell.

(11:20pm! whoohooooo!! getting better at this speed post thing, LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...