Monday, August 08, 2005

20050808#5: Quizzes

Some things from blogthings:

1. My "Outrageous Name" : made with my full name (SASAH)... LOL, outrageous, all right!

Your Outrageous Name Is
Connie Lingus




2. My "Hidden Talent", which is SO like what it felt like at work... so maybe it's not that hidden?

Your Hidden Talent
You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.
And while this may not seem big, it can be.
It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.
You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.






3. Does my English Cut The Mustard? ... but but but, I don't like mustard!! Gimmie mayo, or ranch dressing anytime!! (btw : dunno how to get rid of all that blank space before the results table below.. ugh!)








Your English Skills:



Punctuation: 100%

Spelling: 100%

Grammar: 80%

Vocabulary: 80%


(1140pm: okay, i think i'll call it a night... I don't have a schedule to adhere to, but Kosh does! Hope you enjoyed this blogathon of sorts! G'nite!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...