Monday, August 08, 2005

20050808#4: of doors and slaves

okay okay okay, this is a REALLY cheating post:

Still related to some stuff I stumbled across thanx to LittleNeo.

Here's a blog that features photos of front doors. no kidding! there are interesting pictures in there... and anyone back home who's from like Melaka or Terengganu or something I'm sure could submit some excellent pix. check it out here.

And another blog pointed me to this interesting article on slavery and the Brits. Very interesting reading. Check it out here.

Enjoy!

(muuuuaaaahahaaahahahahaha! 11:28pm!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...