in the meantime, here's some filler, stolen from On The Verge. Looks like it's a "share info about yr other half" meme:
- He's sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Nowadays it's episodes of Dragon Ball Z - we're using Netflix to get a hold of them. If we're talking actual TV then it would be MAD TV (or Comedy Central channel in general) during the day, and Family Guy reruns at night.
- You are out to eat: What kind of dressing does he put on his salad? Thousand Island on the side.
- What is the one food he doesn't like? Gorgonzola cheese, LoL! found this out recently when we went to an italian place and I tried gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese sauce - he took one bite, and, never again!
- You go out to the bar: what does he order? usually a tequila & tonic, and if he's in the mood for more then it'll be followed by a martini on the rocks
- Where did he go to high school? James B. Conant High School in Hoffman Estates, Il.
- What size shoe does he wear? 7
- If he were to collect anything, what would it be? omg just about everything, he's a pack rat LMAO!! Perhaps a special mention to Magic: The Gathering cards, although that was in its peak during college times.
- What is his favorite type of sandwich? half a bagel with a few slices of turkey baloney topped with a portion of green pepper.
- What would the husband eat every day if he could? See #8
- What is his favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
- What would he never wear? ummmm panties?
- What is his favorite sports team? He's not a sports fan. Heck I know more of what's happening with the Bears, Cubs and White Sox than he does, and that's not really saying much!
- Who will he vote for? Obama, the lesser of two evils.
- Who is his best friend? ummm, me?
- What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Hmmmm... biting my nails, and snapping at him (not necessarily in that order, LoL!)
- How many states has he lived in? Only one: Illinois.
- What is his heritage? He's more of a mutt than me: Polish, Russian, Irish, and more.
- You bake him a cake for his birthday: what kind? We're not cake fans, but he does like chocolate, so I'd fix something like a double fudge chocolate cake or something like that so we'd O.D. on it.
- Did he play sports in high school? Wrestling, gymnastics.
- What could he spend hours doing? anything except work. seriously. puttering around on the 'puter, on the 'net... we're two of a kind :)
Perhaps Kosh'll drop a comment to verify/dispute my answers? :)
Have a good week, y'all!