Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a broad malaysian?

... as I've mentioned off and on over the past four years [HOLY COW it's been FOUR years??!!], Life After Work was created as a means of staying in touch with friends and family after I upped and left them for the U.S. ... I later realised most of my target audience wasn't cooperating, but I went on blogging anyway, soon turning this blog into a real mixed bag of topics, which was fine with me, but sometimes I felt it could do with a little bit less fluff and a bit more meaningful content.

Thus the birth of a malaysian abroad. Here, I intend to focus on observing, comparing and ultimately celebrating the differences and similarities that exist between Malaysia, Switzerland, and the USA.

I talk about my reasons for wanting to do so here.

I think I've made this topic broad enough that I shouldn't run out of topics anytime soon, yet narrow enough that I hope I can lend a unique voice to a focused perspective.

So please swing on by and check out my other digs! And if you like what you see, do leave a comment there, consider subscribing too, and please visit often, okay? (It's now EC-equipped too, for my Entrecard readers)

.. and in case you were wondering, Life After Work will continue its erratic blogging schedule, no worries.

Have a good week, y'all!

p/s: we have 3 more weeks till 2009! Crikey!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi lynne,

    I left a message for you at:

    http://dfoolonthehill.com/?p=1121

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...