... my waldorf salad was a hit, as was my pumpkin bread :)
And got back in time for snow to finally hit Chicago, and STICK.
Out come the snow boots!
I need to get caught up with what's been going on in the world. I know something really bad happened in Mumbai, gotta read up on that. Putting that off a bit though, I know it's going to be grim.
So in the meantime, here's a nod of thanks to my top Entrecard droppers of the last month or so, made especially more meaningful considering I had been rather lax this past month, what with naNo and all...:
- Is 8 Enough? (31) Journal of our homeschool family's daily activities and general happenings.
- Lofty Matters (31) A general collection of what I find interesting
- MJG's Rambling Thoughts (31) My rambling thoughts and stuff. Such as Music Videos from You tube, Photos, Awards, Prayer Requests, And my rants.
- On The Bricks (30) People, Places, Things, News, World happenings, weird stuff and sometimes just plain oh stupid and silly crap. Or just anything that I feel like posting.
- Spicybugz World (28) Little bit of this and a whole lot of that. My daily adventures, joys, heartaches, laughter and tears.
- WindMill on the Hill (28) the man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud nobody ever hears him
- 1 Blog and 2 Sides (27) A collection of favorite recipes that chilly and I have tried and taste great or ones we would like to try.
- fwaggle.org (26) I'm a late 20-something hacker, with a penchant for programming, hardware hacking, and video games.
- Everything Under the Sun (23) About life, relationship, church,people. Anything we can talk about under the big big sun.
- What about Brazil? (23) The country is emerging to become one of the next world power.
And a big thank you to those to not only accepted my ad requests, but somehow got the ads clicked on many many times in the past month :)
- Lofty Matters (114)
- The World of Silly Willy and Fluffy (99)
- WindMill on the Hill (88)
- slightlydrunk.com (84)
- Everyday Living (71)
- Sasha says... (54)
- FeeFiFoto 47
- my kids are my world (39)
- Ritualistic (38)
- Tialey Vintage Clothing (34)
Ciao, and have a great start to December.
omg omg omg only 30 days to 2009??!!