Saturday, December 13, 2008

This one, this swan!

"Have you ever?" - as found at MsRay's Woman On A Journey blog.

  1. Have you ever been on TV?

  2. Ummm, no, I don't think so.

  3. Have you ever sung in public?

  4. Numerous times! It's all karaoke's fault! :) Totally out of practice now, though, don't think I could tarik those high notes anymore... no more Fantasia Bulan Madu for me! :(

  5. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?

  6. No. Light copper goes well with my complexion; but haven't dyed my hair since 2004.

  7. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?

  8. Yup. Then I find out I'm not supposed to because it's haram. Yay!

  9. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?

  10. "Hated" is such a strong word.... nothing comes to mind, but I'm sure I've received gifts that might have disappointed me before; however, I make it a point to appreciate the thought more than the gift itself.

  11. Have you ever walked into a lamppost?

  12. Lampost, no. Bedpost, yes.

  13. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?

  14. Oh gawd no!

  15. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?

  16. Yup, back when I was young I fell and hit my head, got a cut above my eyebrow, it seems I bled all over the place!

  17. Have you ever done volunteer work?

  18. Not exactly, no...


Wow, wasn't that exciting?? If you want to play along, go right ahead.

Have a good weekend, y'all!

P/S: can anyone make the connection between the post title and this meme? It's a really obscure connection that McCartney fans might get, depending if they know that one song from that one album... :D

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...