- Have you ever been on TV?
- Have you ever sung in public?
- Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
- Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
- Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
- Have you ever walked into a lamppost?
- Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
- Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
- Have you ever done volunteer work?
Ummm, no, I don't think so.
Numerous times! It's all karaoke's fault! :) Totally out of practice now, though, don't think I could tarik those high notes anymore... no more Fantasia Bulan Madu for me! :(
No. Light copper goes well with my complexion; but haven't dyed my hair since 2004.
Yup. Then I find out I'm not supposed to because it's haram. Yay!
"Hated" is such a strong word.... nothing comes to mind, but I'm sure I've received gifts that might have disappointed me before; however, I make it a point to appreciate the thought more than the gift itself.
Lampost, no. Bedpost, yes.
Oh gawd no!
Yup, back when I was young I fell and hit my head, got a cut above my eyebrow, it seems I bled all over the place!
Not exactly, no...
Wow, wasn't that exciting?? If you want to play along, go right ahead.
Have a good weekend, y'all!
P/S: can anyone make the connection between the post title and this meme? It's a really obscure connection that McCartney fans might get, depending if they know that one song from that one album... :D
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad