So here we are.. better late than never... yet another iteration of the Interview Meme!!
- Malaysia and the United States of America get into a knock-down, drag-out, full-on street brawl to the death and you're a witness to it. A vendor comes by and offers you a giant foam finger to stick on the end of your hand to show your support during this time of turmoil. Do you pick the one that says "Malaysia" or the one that says "U.S.A."? Be honest. Honestly? I'd be too grossed-out to even compute the offered finger.
- What's the drunkest you've ever been and what did you do while trashed? Oh my, where so I start??! LoL! So many tales from college life. But there's one more recent one: back when I met Kosh's parents for the first time, his father fixed me some deceptively strong Fuzzy Navels, so much so that I was half passed out in the bathroom fighting puke urges. And when my future FiL poked fun at me for not being able to hold my liquor, in my drunken haze, I. flipped. him. the bird.
- What is the one thing you've seen your fellow bloggers do that you would never, ever consider doing yourself on your own blog? Soliciting dares on how to mark my birthday, then actually DOING those dares! I'm in awe of Karl and his jumping out of a plane thing, but some of the other dares? No friggin way!
- What is the strangest e-mail or comment you've received as a result of your blogging? How did you respond? Good question. Nothing comes to mind, really. Does that mean I have a really large comfort zone and thick shielding?
- List your top five sick-day, stay-at-home movies. Firstly, I would probably curl up with a good book before I would watch a movie. I'm wired a little differently, LoL! But I suppose I would take a gander at the following movies:
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Shock Treatment
- Galaxy Quest
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- any of the LoTR movies - but only when I need to fall asleep, LMAO!
Want in on the fun? You can be a part of it by following a few simple steps:
- Leave a comment here on this post and ask me to interview you (you'll need to give an email addy!)
- I’ll respond within 1-5 days with 5 questions directed to you (I’ll tailor questions to uniquely you by going thru your blog)
- Answer the questions on your blog and link back to this post
- Invite others to participate by re-posting these steps
- Once you’ve posted your interview, drop by here again and leave the permalink in the comments. I’ll post a link to it here.
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad