Saturday, February 28, 2009

Top 10 EC droppers for Feb 2009

In terms of Entrecard dropping and stuff, this Life after Work blog is kinda being neglected since I'm concentrating on driving traffic over to my a malaysian abroad blog... and for February my drop-ability plummeted while on vaykay... so I'd like to really thank those who continued to visit and drop their ECs here despite my less than active participation this month.

My Top 10 droppers according to EC:

  1. A Simple Life: Sugar n' Spice and everything nice (A 40 year old mother of two who likes to write just about anything. A baking enthusiast, a crafter and a hobbyist. This is about me, my views, my interests and my favorites.)
  2. Mommy's Little Corner: Just another blog about mothers (A blog that talks about my adventures of being a wife and a mom. This blog also focuses on food, nutrition and health.)
  3. moms..... check nyo: Just another blog about mothers (I’m a 40ish year old mom of two. I love to bake, cook, plant herbs (in pots cause i don’t have a garden), cross stitching, hardanger embroidery, bowling and just like any typical pinay moms i love watching telenovelas.)
  4. Life's sweets and spices: ...making things a lot better (A work-at-home-mommy who loves to cook, bake and read. A frustrated chef, now a dedicated blogger. Blogging makes me happy and this is where I share my thoughts, ideas, [sometimes] feelings, my love for food and then some…)
  5. The Modern Mom: for housekeeping savvies like me... (Moms like me are becoming more and more housekeeping savvy. From stretching the family budget to diy's, smart solutions and more.Being a wonder mom is now no sweat with all these wonderful alternatives.)
  6. Parental Instincts (Parenting tips and information from the father of four.)
  7. Lola's Diner: Sharing conversation across a virtual lunchcounter (At Lola's Diner we'll be sharing recipes and sharing conversation across a virtual lunch counter. Topics will be varied and can include current events, politics, parenting, mental health, and glbt topics.)
  8. Windmill on the Hill (the man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud nobody ever hears him)
  9. 1 Blog and 2 Sides (A collection of favorite recipes that chilly and I have tried and taste great or ones we would like to try.)
  10. Spicybugz World: When birds burp, it must taste like bugs (Little bit of this and a whole lot of that. My daily adventures, joys, heartaches, laughter and tears.)

I'm amused that I've got quite a few "mommy bloggers" dropping by ... I'm not one myself, but I enjoy their blogs, teeheeehee!

btw I usually don't do this, but this time around, the ten folks above will be receiving 100 ECs as a token of appreciation.

Cheers!
*lynne*

[Posted at 12.05 noon 1st March Malaysian time = 10.05pm 28th Feb Chicago time]


If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so very very much for the linky love. I'm honored to be on your top ten list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad my 3 sites made it to your list. It's been a pleasure visiting and dropping my Ecards here. Thanks for the link love and the EC credits. :D

    Mommy's Little Corner
    A Simple Life
    Moms... Check Nyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by - thought it would be nice to say Hi :)

    I too am not a mommy. Feels rare to find another female blogger who is not a mom. I'm a mom to 2 furry cats - they keep me on my toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the "link love" and EC credits. I really do appreciate them.
    I always enjoy dropping by your blog to see what you have written or posted.
    Thanks again! Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice gift your giving out for coming by. Hope you don't mind another visit from a mommy blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...