Friday, March 27, 2009

A free Friday?

No proper edition of Foody Friday (no major adventures in the kitchen) or Fitness Friday (derailed once again by that snot-nosed niece bug!) this week.

Instead, let me highlight that tomorrow is the first ever World Blog Surf Day, brainchild of Golden Prague. I'll be participating on my a malaysian abroad site, so do drop by as we go around the world visiting participating citizens of the world who will write about how life is living in a foreign country.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...