Tuesday, March 24, 2009

more Twitter news; I found The Shat!

... so, I found William Shatner on Twitter. I am now one of his 39,690 followers.

He's only following 5, though. And they are
  • J J Abrams (the mind behind Fringe and Lost, who is also in charge of the new Star Trek movie)
  • TrekMovie.com (the new Star Trek Movie)
  • Fran Drescher (wtf? Bwaaahahahaahahaha!)
  • Paul Camuso (a producer I've not heard of), and finally..
  • Priceline Negotiator


Excuse me while I roar with laughter, especially at that last one.

How about you? Anything funny to note about celebs you're following? Do share! :)

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the tip! I added him to my follow list!

    I'm personally enjoying following Brent Spiner. Kevin Smith is also kinda fun, and I get a kick out of following Darth Vader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was hilarious. I had a good laugh too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran and the Shat. Hehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...