Saturday, November 25, 2006

it's that time of year when ...

... having big thighs is a good thing;

... of course that actually refers to the poor dead turkeys [turkies?], but what the hey :p


Yup, I've been quiet - [no worries, Monsoon, I'm fine!] - it's just that Kosh actually has this whole week off, so my time on the puter is both limited and not as high a priority. Things'll get back to normal next week :-)

Oh, and guess what else happens next week?

Hint: it's wicked and green! :-)

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Hihi! Good thighs on a turkey sounds great, yes...

    I am glad you have been enjoying the week with your love! Nurturing the relationship by spending time together, is highly important, so no worries.

    Something green!? Hmmm....

    Love Eilen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to be together with loved ones. After years meeting only on weekends, it's been an amazing experience for me to be with my family most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...