Thursday, November 30, 2006

... of chalkboard goodies and geese?

In case you have the Animaniacs Vol 1 DVD handy, and you watch the episode entitled Cookies for Einstein... keep an eye out for some funny stuff on the chalkboard:
H2O = WET
STP = OIL

[I only just noticed that yesterday when I rewatching that particular disc for like the 3rd time, I feel so ashamed, LoL!]

[There was also P=BM3 .. I wonder if it's got something to do with urination and bowel movements?]

And, of course, I do hope you've noticed that in the Pinky & The Brain intro, Brain scribbles THX = 1138 on the lab chalkboard? Would be funnier if it were George Lucas and not Steve Spielberg involved in this zany cartoon series, but what the hey.

= = = = on another note = = = = [ b flat? ] = = = =

Found this courtesy of Roberta:






Geb



Engaging personality, sensitive, modest, occasionally narcissistic, but can rise above vanity.

Colors: male: violet, female: rose
Compatible Signs:
Set, Horus
Dates:
Feb 12 - Feb 29, Aug 20 - Aug 31

Role: God of the earth
Appearance:
Green-skinned man, with leaves all over his body and a goose on his head. Sometimes he was shown laying on his side under his wife, the sky goddess Nut.
Sacred animals:
goose


What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries


... so don't be surprised if I goose ya next time I see ya, LoL!


= = = = = and now for something completely different? = = = = =

Wow has the weather turned! We had an unseasonably mild Thanksgiving week last week with temps in the 60's F ... and now we're going to be lucky to see anything as "warm" as 37F within the next 7 days! Yesterday it rained all day, and tonight we're expecting a major storm system that's gonna be throwing loads of snow our way. Wheee! I suppose it's high time to get real winter weather, eh?

Cheers, from the soon-to-be VERY Windy City!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...