Friday, April 27, 2007

blog update update

(First talked about here, then here)

So I've been playing around with a New Blogger template, and I've pretty much got the hang of it. Also came to the conclusion that I didn't really need a 3-column layout, because I found a few nifty hacks/services that can reduce the clutter on my sidebar. And I've found one or two nifty templates out there I can just tweak slightly in order to get the look I want. Kewl!

Now for the not-losing-everything-when-I-move part:
    I'll drive myself cross-eyed doing the back-ups manually [serves me right for not keeping on the ball since last August?!!]... Found a potentially very helpful service provided by Blog Collector, (and perhaps to a lesser extent, HTTrack).
I *will* get going on this so that I can really sink my teeth into tinkering with this site... I'm sooooooooooooo bored with its looks right now! :)

Also, I've crumbled and succumbed to the Google Monster at Blogger's repeated urging:
  • for all blog/internet-related correspondence I will now be using azlynne1972[at]gmail[dot]com, so fellow blog-buddies, go ahead and update your address books accordingly, thanks!
  • IMPORTANT NOTE to friends, ex-colleagues, and acquaintances (established from 1995 - ~2004): please stick to azlynne1972[at]yahoo[dot]com, okay? It's easier for me to segregate personalities this way :-)

Now, off to get groceries. Shouldn't shop while I'm hungry though, LoL!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...