Wednesday, January 21, 2009

from Unitarian Universalism to Mahayana Buddhism!

In April 2004, a quiz told me my religious views matched that of a Unitarian Unversalist.

In April 2006, I took another quiz, on belief.net, with the same result: Unitarian Universalism (100%)

Just today, I saw that Bradley (from How Is Bradley?) took that belief.net quiz and shared his results. I was moved to see if I was still going to score as a Unitarian Universalist.

Nope. It's now #3. It's not a surprise to see others emerge higher this time around, reflecting my own journey...

    1. Mahayana Buddhism (100%)
    2. Neo-Pagan (98%)
    3. Unitarian Universalism (86%)
    4. Hinduism (83%)
    5. New Age (81%)
    6. Jainism (79%)
    7. Theravada Buddhism (78%)
    8. Liberal Quakers (77%)
    9. New Thought (75%)
    10. Reform Judaism (70%)
    11. Scientology (67%)
    12. Taoism (65%)
    13. Baha'i Faith (64%)
    14. Sikhism (59%)
    15. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (56%)
    16. Orthodox Judaism (51%)
    17. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (49%)
    18. Orthodox Quaker (48%)
    19. Secular Humanism (44%)
    20. Islam (43%)
    21. Nontheist (27%)
    22. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (21%)
    23. Seventh Day Adventist (18%)
    24. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (17%)
    25. Eastern Orthodox (11%)
    26. Roman Catholic (11%)
    27. Jehovah's Witness (5%)


I would love to expand on this topic, but I think I'll just bite my tongue. The walls have ears! :p I'll just let the list speak for itself!


If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...