Monday, January 19, 2009

January Book Update!

So I managed to finish Existential Joss Whedon: Evil And Human Freedom in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly And Serenity early in the year.

Here are the books I'm reading right now:
1. The Touch of Twilight (Sign of the Zodiac, Book 3) 2. The Samaritan's Secret
And no, I don't usually read two or more at a time. But I find myself doing that more often lately. Is it an age thing?

And here are the other books I've got from the library, waiting for my attention:
1. Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) 2. Last Argument of Kings: The First Law: Book 3
3. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz: 100th Anniversary Edition (Books of Wonder) 4. The Marvelous Land of Oz (Books of Wonder)
Hopefully I'll manage to read all of the above before they are due back/can't be renewed anymore!

... what are YOU reading right now?

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed,
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Twilight now... Final chapter..
    Wondering what to read next.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...