Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tagged: the 10th in the 1st 3rd!

Patricia at Subjective Soup tagged me in this photo meme: "Post the 10th photo from your first photo file"

I ran into a bit of a problem: my 1st photo file has 2 images; the second file has 5 images; so I went ahead and took the 10th image from the 3rd file. Here it is:



This was taken at the end of 2001, at a 70s-themed New Year party to ring in 2002.

Can you figure out which one is me?

As usual, I won't tag anyone... if you want to play along, feel free to do so! But do drop me a line in the comments so I can check out your "10th in 1st" image, k?

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed
or subscribing via email. I also blog at a malaysian abroad, do drop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...