Wednesday, June 03, 2009

#1005: 15 of 2008

Continuing the 10% selection of past Life After Work posts in conjunction achieving more than a millennium of posts, today please read on to explore fifteen random-ish posts from 2008. Enjoy!

= = =


Post #811: Mindblock [January 7th, 2008]
Where I share one of my favourite scenes from Family Guy.

Post #821: A ratty new year [February 7th, 2008]
Wishes for a happy & prosperous Chinese New Year.

Post #831: beaten at my own game??!! [March 21st, 2008]
The Boggle queen is dethroned?!

Post #841: 2 am [April 12th, 2008]
A late night (or early morning, depending how you look at it) meandering post about what books to read next.

Post #851: "creamy" [May 7th, 2008]
At last, a pottery post!! This was about my first experience throwing porcelain.

Post #861: a tongue tale [May 30th, 2008]
My experience with an extremely aromatic person (no, I don't think it was our Mr Stinky!)

Post #872: ori & spoof reviews [June 25th, 2008]
where I review two sets of original vs spoof movies, and find myself all CGI'd out.

Post #881: *more* piles of pot ... [July 27th, 2008]
Where I show off more of my pottery products...

Post #886: ... mashed potato pizza, or how I can now create a new blogroll ... [August 10th, 2008]
Where Kosh and I break out of our shells and (kinda) interact with other Chicago bloggers during our first-ever Davecago!

Post #892: ... of hurty fingers, magic and avatar choices ... [August 22nd, 2008]
Wow, hard to believe the avatar I adopted was created less than a year ago! I offer two to choose from, plus a bit of whining about how my birthday was marked.

Post #901: ... has marriage made me more of a geek? [September 8th, 2008]
Where I compare results of a quiz taken two years apart, and discuss the differences.

Post #911: catching up! [October 3rd, 2008]
Where I talk a bit about my allergies, and paperwork blues.

Post #920: Book Review: The Sword-Edged Blonde [October 26th, 2008]
One of my many book review posts. But this one book is special. Or, the author is, anyway. He dropped me a comment, and later also emailed me thanking me for reading and reviewing his book. I had quite the geek-out moment, twice! :)

Post #931: Foody Friday: mega-pumpkin bread!
[December 5th, 2008]
Where I share my great pumpkin bread experiment :) It was even more delicious than the photo implies!

Post #941: humped and tongued on Christmas! [December 26th, 2008]
On Christmas, I got humped and (in a separate incident) accidentally bit my tongue, but all that was forgotten with the discovery of boymongoose's Indian-themed spoofs of The Twelve Days Of Christmas and Jingle Bells. Click on through to watch/listen, it's totally worth it, I assure you :)

= = =

The next post should wrap up this review of Life After Work's past posts.. stay tuned!

If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my feed
or subscribing via email. I also blog at a malaysian abroad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...