Sunday, July 09, 2006

At least he denied FedEx *one* record!

Nadal lost! :(

I actually watched the match. This is the first time I have actually watched tv since i got back to KL over 4.5 months ago! And I broke that "record" in order to root for Nadal...

Can't rationally say why I *so* wanted Federer to be denied both the "not dropping a set throughout the tournament" record (last achieved by Bjorn Borg) AND the "winning 4 Wimbledon Championships in a row" record, joining the ranks of Borg and Pete Sampah Sampras. [so what if FedEx is Swiss!]

So Nadal denied him the undropped sets record.

Yay.

Anyways - this was the first time I'd actually had a good look at him - omg he looks like a petulant kid! heehehehe!

(p/s - the match was over just about 30mins ago... and already wikipedia has the updated info at least on FedEx's page. amazing!)


**********

In other news...... Zouk this Friday, anyone? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...