Sunday, July 23, 2006

numb3rs

Okay so the other day when my father was in hospital, his tag caught my eye. You know, the tag they attach to your wrist, which states the patient's name, age, doctor, etc? Well, from my angle, it looked like it said "GAY" ... a closer look showed it actually said "64Y", heehehe!

This morning, I chortled out loud when I saw this number plate:
MAF 1051

I wonder if the owner has another car with the singular MAF 1050?

That reminds me of the vehicle i've spied occasionally on the roads in KL - the owner must be someone called Natasia: NAT 4514

********
it's been an exhausting weekend.

will catch up on the audience participation thingy tomorrow (haven't forgotten ya, malapetaka & umi!), k?

gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...