Sunday, July 02, 2006

Quickie

Posting this via flickr, because blogger sucks. :p This pic isn't from this past weekend, but, well, it fits the topic at hand :-p

QUESTION:

You have a 750mL bottle of vodka (VK). You plan to mix it with tonic water (T) and slices of lime to make your new fave DIY drink of vodka tonic. You also know that you'll probably have the VK:T ratio of 1:1 (possibly 3:1 by the time you've knocked back a few, LOL!). How much tonic water do you need?

Unfortunately, I didn't pause and ask myself that question during my quest for tonic water: ended up buying like TWELVE cans of various brands.

If one can = over 300mL then 12 cans = 3600mL. If I were to use ALL that tonic with the vodka, we'd have a VK:T ratio of 750:3600 = 1:5 = yeah right!

So, guess how many cans I brought back from the boozefest?

TEN cans, LMAO! We only used like 1.25 cans.

In THIS case, VK:T = 750:375 = 2:1 = now THAT's more like it, LOL!
(of course, that's not really accurate cos the VK was mixed with some other stuff too, some had it on the rocks, etc etc... but still....)

anyways - yeah so i am back from the weekend boozefest. Will post an overview of the event tomorrow, once I've kinda caught up with some sleep.

Cheers!

(posted 2nd July 2006, 1050pm local Malaysian time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...