Tuesday, June 19, 2007

calling people who read!

okay okay so I know you "read" otherwise typing this would be of no use... but do you read-read, as in books? Have you signed up for your good reads account yet? what are you waiting for?? go sign up! Share what you are reading / have read / have on your to-read list. Rate the books. Give reviews. Loads of fun stuff! Go sign up here, then add me as your friend. Or email me [see on my profile page] and I'll send you an invite! Why am I doing this? Because I wanna expand my network there, *and* I'm always on the lookout for more/different books/authors to read.

Hope to GoodRead ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...