Here's what it's all about:
* Pick 15 of your favorite movies
* Go to IMDB (or wherever - if you know it by heart, even better, LoL!) and find a quote from each movie
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess
* Fill in the movie title once it’s been guessed (and I will also link to the correct guesser's blog - free link love, whoohooo!)
These are your rules:
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions (i.e. Don’t cheat! Please! It's simple enough, really...)
* Leave your answer(s) in the comments (and even if you're not sure, just guess, have fun!)
.... and here they are, in no particular order ...
- "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." (Star Wars - Kim)
- "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" (Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery - KApgar)
- "Ditto." (Ghost - KApgar)
- "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads." (Back to the Future - KApgar)
- "Aaarrrggghhh! C*cksucker motherf*cker!" (The 40 Year Old Virgin - Miz UV)
- "A: Werewolf?" "B: There." "A: What?" "B: There, wolf; there, castle!" (Young Frankenstein - Eden)
- "I *did* knock..." (Nanny McPhee - Kat)
- "It's levi-OH-sa, not levio-SAR." (Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone - Eden)
- "... and since I am dead / I can take off my head / to recite Shakespearean quotations..." (The Nightmare Before Christmas - Eden)
- "He chose... poorly." (Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade - Kim)
- "A: Give me any kind of signal." "B: I'll do this: Caw! Caw!" "A: What are you, an infant? We have *these*!" (GALAXY QUEST - Kim)
- "A: Fahza, his dad, dad is fahza." "B: Oh, his dad. His *fa-ther* "
(Austin Powers in Goldmember - KApgar)
- "A: This sure doesn't taste like an iced tea." "B: It's from Long Island."
(Cruel Intentions - Lori)
- "Comb the desert!" (SpaceBalls - Kim)
- "Slowly, slowly, it's too nice a job to rush!"
QUALIFIER: not all of these movies are my "top 15" ... some I just quote from because that one quote might have been the highlight of the entire movie, y'know? :-) Anyways, have fun with this...
btw, I managed to get one right over at suze's - whoohooo :-)