Friday, May 19, 2006

can anyone help?

I got reminded that I have beeen waiting *so* long for Book 5 of a particular series... searched for some info and now i'm confused whether it's been released or not...

The author is an Australian lass by the name of Isobelle Carmody. The series is her Obernewtyn Chronicles.

This site gives Book #5 (The Sending) a publishing date of 2006.
The amazon UK site says October 31, 2004 but has no reviews or anything, which makes me doubt that this is right...

Anyone out there with a clue?

And for those who have not heard of her... i certainly recommend this series... I've read Books 1-4 at least twice,,, and here I am wondering which box they are packed in cos I may just wanna bring them back with me to reread *again* once in the Windy City, in anticipation of being able to get my hands on Book #5 sometime this year....

Can anyone give me hope? And you don't have to be named Joanna :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lynne, try this Aussie woman's blog, http://sublime-ation.blogspot.com . She's also a writer so might have an idea about this...

    Have a nice weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...