Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to Buddha!

And my wishes for a happy Wesak to all Buddhist readers :-)

And we get another long weekend too! (the second in three! two out of three!! Meat Loaf would be so happy!)

P/S @ 245pm
1. Forgot to add: having a long weekend isn't too too meaningful to me lah, seeing as I'm a jobless bum and all... *grin!* but I know how welcome they were when I was a corporate slave, so I feel the need to mark the occasion :)

2. How appropriate for Wesak? Just finished reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Wow. Once I get my thoughts together, will definitely post a review. It's thought provoking, and I really urge ya, if you haven't read it, to pick up a copy. And if you have read it before, maybe to reread? I know for me I need to make sure I reread it in about a year. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...