My Top 10 droppers according to EC:
- A Simple Life: Sugar n' Spice and everything nice (A 40 year old mother of two who likes to write just about anything. A baking enthusiast, a crafter and a hobbyist. This is about me, my views, my interests and my favorites.)
- Mommy's Little Corner: Just another blog about mothers (A blog that talks about my adventures of being a wife and a mom. This blog also focuses on food, nutrition and health.)
- moms..... check nyo: Just another blog about mothers (I’m a 40ish year old mom of two. I love to bake, cook, plant herbs (in pots cause i don’t have a garden), cross stitching, hardanger embroidery, bowling and just like any typical pinay moms i love watching telenovelas.)
- Life's sweets and spices: ...making things a lot better (A work-at-home-mommy who loves to cook, bake and read. A frustrated chef, now a dedicated blogger. Blogging makes me happy and this is where I share my thoughts, ideas, [sometimes] feelings, my love for food and then some…)
- The Modern Mom: for housekeeping savvies like me... (Moms like me are becoming more and more housekeeping savvy. From stretching the family budget to diy's, smart solutions and more.Being a wonder mom is now no sweat with all these wonderful alternatives.)
- Parental Instincts (Parenting tips and information from the father of four.)
- Lola's Diner: Sharing conversation across a virtual lunchcounter (At Lola's Diner we'll be sharing recipes and sharing conversation across a virtual lunch counter. Topics will be varied and can include current events, politics, parenting, mental health, and glbt topics.)
- Windmill on the Hill (the man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud nobody ever hears him)
- 1 Blog and 2 Sides (A collection of favorite recipes that chilly and I have tried and taste great or ones we would like to try.)
- Spicybugz World: When birds burp, it must taste like bugs (Little bit of this and a whole lot of that. My daily adventures, joys, heartaches, laughter and tears.)
I'm amused that I've got quite a few "mommy bloggers" dropping by ... I'm not one myself, but I enjoy their blogs, teeheeehee!
btw I usually don't do this, but this time around, the ten folks above will be receiving 100 ECs as a token of appreciation.
[Posted at 12.05 noon 1st March Malaysian time = 10.05pm 28th Feb Chicago time]
and checking out my other blog: a malaysian abroad