Wednesday, May 18, 2005

... what a way to end the day ...

Of all the things... sigh... can u figure out what this pic is all about?

Twas my last night with the car all to myself... went to Hartamas for dinner w Veya... for once I decided to park illegally - heck, everyone does that there, not enuf parking spaces for all the people who hang out there what... and guess what we find when we head back to the car? Uh-huh... a friggin parking ticket!!

the offense: unnecessarily blocking the flow of traffic, or something like that.

WTF, since when did they do their rounds at 9pm??!!

And I don't think I was blocking traffic maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Damn it,,, so one more loose end to tie up b4 I leave is to make my way to a police station, armed with a polite letter explaining that there are not enuf parking spaces in the area and was forced to park illegally, I promise I won't do it again, blah blah blah....

maybe if I smile enough I can get away without paying anything?! :p

I am really annoyed...

what a way to 'end' my use of the car!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...