Friday, July 01, 2005

... a new look!

Yeah, I got a bit bored with the 'scribe' template, so now I am using this 'lighthouse' one instead. You like? I think it feels more 'airy' :D

Gonna change 'comments' to something else ;)

Am laying off of the 'expandable post summary' style, as I figure everyone's Page Down key works well enough, and sometimes I just don't feel like 'dividing' my posts, plus I'm not savvy enough to have the 'click here for more' to appear ONLY when I want it to. But if you miss it and want it back, dear reader, so say so, ok?

Also, will experiment with another counter for this site, which seems to indicate the COUNTRIES visitors come from :D Of course, I only expect to see u.s.a, malaysia, switzerland, UK lah... anything more than that will be bonus indeed!!

Will be adding a "Links" section to the sidebar too, so I (and you!) can easily get to different blogs and other online venues I like to visit :) Will be adding to this from time to time...

And speaking about other blogsites... have you ever clicked on the "next blog" button up there on the RHS of the screen?

  • It's a real useful tool for blog surfing! Just click and you'll land at some random blog; click again and go somewhere else; click click click click... you can waste spend hours doing this :)
  • the surfing's been getting real bad recently though... i guess too many bots have been created to create blogs with lots of links and/or repeated keywords, all to increase some sites' ranking on search engines plus getting income via adsense. so irritating.
  • another irritation: blogs where the 'next blog' button (the entire top bar, in fact!) has been removed - aiyah, how to get to the next blog??!! Have to hit 'back' then 'refresh' then 'next blog' then only my procrastination exploration can continue. Not a big big deal, but if it happens often enough I get so fed up i just close the browser and give up on blog-surfing for the day.


Yeah, so that's it for now. Coming soon: a writeup on Coke's latest product - CokeZero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...