Tuesday, June 20, 2006

the contents of my mind....

yes, i've been quiet...... i've been busy,,,,,, busy reading. :p

I discovered my Isobelle Carmody Obernewtyn books and decided to reread them. And for those who have yet to pick up this series, I urge you, please do! :D

But it's not just those books tho - have picked up a few others, some noteworthy, some not so...

no worries, even if I don't come up with a proper review for them all, I am listing them all down with a brief description/reaction... tho since I'm at over 40 now, I may publish a 6-month list instead of a year's worth of reads as originally planned!

aaaaaaaanyways,,,,,
a series I discovered recently - Jim Butcher's The Harry Dresden Files - is being made into a tv-series.

And there had been this campaign to get James Marsters (SPIKE!!!!!) to play the role of Harry. (In the end, Paul Blackthorne has been chosen. Oh well.)

Turns out ol' Spike's been doing the audio versions of the books!

Small world :-)

Oh, btw, he's a Leo (20th August), and he's recorded an album??!!

On another note: Did you know that Bab5's JMS and Bryce Zable (whoever he is, LOL) had toyed with the idea of "rebooting" the Star Trek universe? Here's BZ's blog about it, and a link to their proposed storyline (I haven't clicked it... i assume i'll suffer with my dial-up connection :p).
A special man in my life had a special day last Sunday - Paul McCartney turned 64! Happy birthday, Sir Paul!
And on yet another note: discovered the existence of "The Evil Overlord List" (tho i'm familiar with its idea - that' been going around for a long time now)... here's a site with many many lists in a similar vein to laugh at :-)

okay brain fried.

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...