Thursday, June 22, 2006

eggheads beware!

Fancy an egg?

How about a hard-boiled egg?

Like this one here.

Looks normal?

Anything unusual?

Anything?

Anything at all?

Seriously, anything???



Well, it seems that this egg was "boiled" by phones?!

Yep... cooked by phones!

Found this at AskForFun's place, btw.

I *did* hunt for something on this at snopes but came up with nothing.

Is this for real?

Anyone?

(i like the use of ciggie boxes as phone holders - wonder if the aura of tobacco influenced the trial any? LOL!)

6 comments:

  1. Oh man if that is true then, I guess we've been frying our brains with those damn cellphones for years. That explains my ever increasing memory loss. LOL! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You discovered something interesting. I never head of it but... I dazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that really makes me want an egg. NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have to wait and see on this one...

    I don't believe it's true, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urban legend ... not enough power to cook an egg.

    That still doesn't mean it is "safe" to walk around with a device emitting non-ionizing radation at microwave frequencies glued to the side of your head for long periods of time ... same goes for bluetooth headsets ... only that there is not yet enough experience to determine the long-term effects of doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. y'all - i'm pretty sure it's not true,,, but my first (and only!) place to double-check things like this (snopes.com) didnt have anything on it... will check back in a few months to see if anything's been added.

    btw - anyone catch "conclusion #3" over at AskForFun? i was LOL's when i got it :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...