Friday, June 02, 2006

it's all Kosh's fault :p

so we're chatting (Yahoo!messengering lah) today, and he says he noticed my amazon wishlist is kinda out of date... i assumed it was Bab5 related stuff... kinda... then he mentions the Bab5:Lost Rangers movie i'd not heard of... i kinda follow the link... again get sucked into looking at stuff about the recently late G'Kar... find out he was the one-armed man in The Fugitive... and that he was in an episode of Enterprise (I'd been all excited before, when finding out he was on ST:TNG as a Romulan)... stumbled across a Bab5 links site - okay so many links were expired, but among those still active, I found Claudia Christian's site (really weird to see her as a girl-girl, as opposed to the more "macho"/tough (!) Ivanova); Shadows In The Dark - a Bab5 parody about changing a lightbulb .. omg i almost spit water all over the screen at some of the lines [Garibaldi) I said he smuggled light bulbs, I didn't say he was bright.]; and something i'll just have to explore when i'm not on friggin dialup: Babylon Park: A mix between Babylon 5 and South Park spoofing various Sci-Fi shows. And I found out that Jeffrey Willerth, who played Ambassador Kosh in B5 is married to Patricia Tallman who played the rogue telepath Lyta Alexander. And yes, (my)Kosh, they met on the Bab5 set. Oh oh oh and there was (link dead) a Bab5 drinking game, whose introduction went "Thirsty, I come. In Bacchus' name, I take the drink which has been prepared for me. I am drunk. I stand between the pitcher and the toilet. We are drunk. We stand between the table and the floor." LMAO would be cool to know more about it!! Oh, and for those who didn't know by now, yes, "my" Kosh's nickname is (mainly) based on Ambassador Kosh from Bab5. Okay that's enough blabber for the moment. In 12hrs time i'll be getting yet another torture/massage session, whoohooo! G'nite! G'Kar! G'Quan! G'Lan! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(note: blogger didn't let me post this at 30mins past midnight. glad I managed to salvage it all into a Word file. so I can still subject you share it with y'all, teeheeheee! massage pick-up in 15mins!! yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, drop me a comment.

about two months later...

 ... hi again. This return to blogging is really not working out, is it? Actually, I am writing, three pages of mind vomit and affirmations ...