You are the World
Completion, Good Reward.
The World is the final card of the Major Arcana, and as such represents saturnian energies, time, and completion.
The World card pictures a dancer in a Yoni (sometimes made of laurel leaves). The Yoni symbolizes the great Mother, the cervix through which everything is born, and also the doorway to the next life after death. It is indicative of a complete circle. Everything is finally coming together, successfully and at last. You will get that Ph.D. you've been working for years to complete, graduate at long last, marry after a long engagement, or finish that huge project. This card is not for little ends, but for big ones, important ones, ones that come with well earned cheers and acknowledgements. Your hard work, knowledge, wisdom, patience, etc, will absolutely pay-off; you've done everything right.
What Tarot Card are You?Take the Test to Find Out.
Looking at this excellent card [excellent in terms of image as well as significance] reminds me of when I did "dabble" a bit in this area, while I was studying in the U.S. over a decade ago.
- Started with this Native American Tarot Deck Set: with this I realised the pitfall of buying a themed deck when you weren't familiar with the theme, let alone the cards themselves! being interested in Native American culture and dating a Choctaw didn't automatically mean a Native American themed deck would "fit", y'know?
Around the same time, I'd also gotten my hands on this Medicine Card Deck Set: it's not a tarot deck, it was also Native American themed, and I used this a few times too. However, again, it just didn't quite resonate with me, so it went into retirement too.
I also have a totally unused Arthurian Tarot Deck Set, an end-of-year gift from some friends who'd seen this as a great combination of my interest in the tarot in general and the Arthurian literature specifically [it was probably during / soon after I took that excellent class]. I might have looked through the deck once, just to admire the cards.
I've come a long way since then.
No regrets though: that era was certainly a necessary step in my spiritual awakening / development. If nothing else, it's a shame for me to have those items in storage, when I could probably pass them on to interested folk. Oh well. We'll see about shipping all those boxes over here on my next trip to Malaysia - whenever *that* is going to be!
= = = = =
So yesterday I attended my first ever baby shower. Pretty much how I expected it to be. It was nice to meet and interact with some people who knew of me via emailed photos. It was good to meet the mommy-to-be after so long [haven't seen her since, oh, either late last year or early this year], and it was fun to participate in one of these all-American rituals.
Thankfully I didn't overdose on all that estrogen present, heeheheee!
= = = = =
From Kim, who found these Fun Witty Insults here. There are 77, a bit of an overload, so here are a select few. Want the whole thing? Follow the link lah, what are you, a moron, or are you possessed by a retarded ghost (#72)?
7. I don't know what makes you tick, but I hope it's a time bomb.
10. If you said what you thought, you'd be speechless.
14. I'd like to say I'm glad you're here; I'd *really* like to say it.
17. Someday you'll go far, and I hope you stay there.
23. Let's go some place were we can each be alone.
37. I enjoy talking to you, my mind needs a rest.
42. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. [I have this on a t-shirt, haahahaaa!]
51. I'm busy now; can I ignore you some other time?
57. I would probably find you more interesting had I studied psychology.
= = = = =
Okay, the lbs vs IQ challenge re-starts today!